Freitag, 2. Juli 2010

PaperGirl-NY is on its way


I am currently in Berlin, and so excited for the opening on Sunday. There is so much wonderful art, and so many fabulous people! In a couple of weeks we'll be getting visitors from other cities (Bucharest, Manchester, Cape Town) with whom we'll be sharing ideas, experiences, and the joy of being a part of PaperGirl. Together we'll do bike workshops, presentations and the distribution!!
PaperGirl-Berlin is so wonderful to be a part of. I hope that my other PaperGirl, PaperGirl-NY, can be half as successful at it has been here. What's the trick? I dunno, but time, perseverance and a good team, I suppose. Perhaps a funny video too??
Deadline 20 July.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.